World United Global Family

Thank you, for logging in. Enjoy your time with us.
World United Global Family

Welcome to World United Global Family, we are a enjoyable, Friendly community of Free Chat Rooms site where you can socialize and connect for Free with other users on the globe.

Welcome To Global Family´s New Forums Nice To See You Here. Enjoy Your Stay With Us. Join us @ http://globalfamilyworldunited.weebly.com.

Hi, I'm Ethan

EthanJSmart

Membership Points : 3000
Reputation Level : 3

Hi, I'm Ethan

Post by EthanJSmart on Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:35 pm

Hello. My name is Ethan Smart. I live in a little farm town in Kansas. There is not really much to do here, but it is home. I guess an introduction is in order, so I will tell you a little bit about myself. I am 18 years old, and I am the oldest of 3 children in my family. I just turned 18 last month (October 8th) and I am an openly gay teen. My dad has been in the United States Army for 19.5 years now, which has allowed me to travel to places I would never have imagined me being. I was born in the Army Medical Hospital on Fort Benning, Georgia. then my family was transferred to fort riley Kansas, and then to fort hood Texas. I spent most of my childhood here, in Texas. I went to a little 1-A school with a total class count of 13 students, myself included. I went there until halfway through my 8th grade year, when my family was transferred to Fort Wainwright, Alaska. I spent 3 years there, and the drives between home and Alaska are something I will never forget. I have been to Yellowstone national park, Mt. McKinley, I have seen old faithful erupt, I have seen the devils tower, mount Rushmore. and the crazy horse national monument. I have even seen the worlds largest Easter egg, and a few copies of the stone hinge, like the car hinge and the mini stone hinge. I will never forget these trips. I found out that I was gay in my sophomore year of high school (my third year in Alaska). I ended up coming out then and there to my parents. soon after, my family was transferred back to Kansas, where I am now. I came out to a few of my friends, and one of my best friends even came out to me. shocked as I was, he asked me out that one faithful night, and I couldn't say no. I loved him as if he was a member of my family, and we had a long distance relationship for exactly 9.5 months. needless to say things didn't work out. I came here soon after uzc went under and I fell in love with the place. I will love this site forever, as I have made some of the closest friends I have ever had here, and I have even met the love of my life on this site here. I am happy to say that I am not single (sorry guys) and that I have met the kindest, sweetest, and most caring person I have ever met in my entire life.. Now that you know a little bit about me, you can find me on kik me at ethanjsmart. I am always willing to meet new people and I am there for you, even if I don't really know you.
jamie1975
Gay Adult´s Chat Admin
Gay Adult´s Chat Admin

Membership Points : 4199
Reputation Level : 0

Re: Hi, I'm Ethan

Post by jamie1975 on Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:13 am

Hey Ethan, Welcome to the Global Family Forum Smile
Quarterback

Membership Points : 3071
Reputation Level : 5

Post by Quarterback on Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:05 am

Welcome Ethan, it is great to see you here!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:36 am