World United Global Family

Thank you, for logging in. Enjoy your time with us.
World United Global Family

Welcome to World United Global Family, we are a enjoyable, Friendly community of Free Chat Rooms site where you can socialize and connect for Free with other users on the globe.

Welcome To Global Family´s New Forums Nice To See You Here. Enjoy Your Stay With Us. Join us @ http://globalfamilyworldunited.weebly.com.

Hello, hi, hey, what's up

spexygeek1984

Membership Points : 4023
Reputation Level : 0

Hello, hi, hey, what's up

Post by spexygeek1984 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:56 am

For sum that have seen ok the unpleasure off having me in hit reaction chat sorry yeah I am so annoying - freak lol don't be mean I don't get out much lol keep muzzled I have about 3 faces but mostly I annoying and stupid I been called worse at least possible ain't allowed to be written mods and admin won't let you lol sure they know it to lol

Ok my real name is Daniel u better just call me that lol I don't wanna get banned for impersonating or offending any real sexy geeks and yes I know geeks are hot lol or offend any spexy hotties

Further information available not

Under Construction Applying My Make Up

Hate me lol but I still wuv wuv with you
Administrator
Chatmaster
Chatmaster

Membership Points : 5029
Reputation Level : 5

welcome

Post by Administrator on Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:13 am

Lol  Members runned away from you cause you scared them off hahaha. We have new chat at http://www.thestarradionetwork.org/ Just please respect the staff members. And Welcome to Global Family. I need update when I feel better on weebly GF site

hello

spexygeek1984

Membership Points : 4023
Reputation Level : 0

Re: Hello, hi, hey, what's up

Post by spexygeek1984 on Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:42 am

Oh my alittle embarrassed  Question  Embarassed  to know members are scared  affraid  I hope I ain't nasty I know I have strange wacko humour and so annoying  drunken don't be afraid be scared lol  Laughing Laughing 

I know you and staff work hard all kisses and hugs  kiss  have fun guys and girls

Sponsored content

Re: Hello, hi, hey, what's up

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:16 am